Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janis Letourneau
Dr. Janis Letourneau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Letourneau is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital, Children's Hospital and Kenner Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Janis Letourneau has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Janis Letourneau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Julian Foreman
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
New Orleans, LA 0 mi47
Dr. Angela McLean
New Orleans, LA 0 mi22
Dr. Michelle Loch
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
New Orleans, LA 0 mi12