A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janis Letourneau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Letourneau
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Letourneau Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janis Letourneau, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pathologic Constriction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Letourneau graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Letourneau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janis Gissel Letourneau MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Janis G. Letourneau practice?
- Dr. Janis Letourneau has 1 office location.
Dr. Janis Letourneau practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Radiologists.