A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janis Maksimak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janis Maksimak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janis Maksimak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maksimak graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Maksimak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janis Felice Maksimak MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janis F. Maksimak practice?
- Dr. Janis Maksimak has 1 office location.
Dr. Janis Maksimak practices Pediatrics near Danville, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians.