A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janis Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janis Rubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janis Rubin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rubin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Montgomery Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janis W Rubin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janis W. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Janis Rubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janis Rubin practices Family Medicine near Conshohocken, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Conshohocken Primary Care Doctors.