Janis Samantha Recto Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Janis Samantha Recto?

It took me 56 years to find the best Dr I have ever had!! Ty Dr. Recto!!

Posted on July 11th, 2015

First off, I am a 2 time cancer survivor and I'm 58. I have had more than my share of PCP Doctors, Oncologists and Surgeons during the course of my life. However, I met an angel when I met Dr. Recto. No one has ever exemplified the care and concern for my health that Dr. Recto has. I count my blessings every night to be fortunate enough to be her patient. She is not just extremely professional , but the care she provides goes far beyond your appt time at CHA. She is so personable too and makes sure you understand everything you need to know in detail so even a dummy like me understand perfectly.

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

Dr. Recto has been our family doctor for over a year now. She is very good, knows what she is doing and doesn't hesitate to get consultation from other specialists. The best thing is that she is a good listenr for her patients and she is very friendly and easy to approach. Plus she has a good sense of humor.

The Best

Posted on November 6th, 2012

She was my OB/Gyn Doctor n my surgeon. She divered my baby and has bee the best doctor ever. I will follow her wherever she goes. After the delivery of my daughter she came to see us and was always a phone call away. She was always available to talk to you and hear you out. SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Posted on December 29th, 2009

Dr. Sam is a very good dr she is very easy to talt abouut your problems. She knows what she is doing when she is doctring an outstanding person Sam if you read this please get in touch

Posted on August 17th, 2017