Dr. Janis Recto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janis Recto?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Janis Recto?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2015

It took me 56 years to find the best Dr I have ever had!! Ty Dr. Recto!!

First off, I am a 2 time cancer survivor and I'm 58. I have had more than my share of PCP Doctors, Oncologists and Surgeons during the course of my life. However, I met an angel when I met Dr. Recto. No one has ever exemplified the care and concern for my health that Dr. Recto has. I count my blessings every night to be fortunate enough to be her patient. She is not just extremely professional , but the care she provides goes far beyond your appt time at CHA. She is so personable too and makes sure you understand everything you need to know in detail so even a dummy like me understand perfectly.

December 3rd, 2013

Dr. Recto has been our family doctor for over a year now. She is very good, knows what she is doing and doesn't hesitate to get consultation from other specialists. The best thing is that she is a good listenr for her patients and she is very friendly and easy to approach. Plus she has a good sense of humor.

November 6th, 2012

The Best

She was my OB/Gyn Doctor n my surgeon. She divered my baby and has bee the best doctor ever. I will follow her wherever she goes. After the delivery of my daughter she came to see us and was always a phone call away. She was always available to talk to you and hear you out. SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!

December 29th, 2009

Dr. Sam is a very good dr she is very easy to talt abouut your problems. She knows what she is doing when she is doctring an outstanding person Sam if you read this please get in touch

August 17th, 2017