Family Physicians, General Practitioner

16838 E Palisades Blvd
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
480-816-3131
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

Great Doctor - very caring and she LISTENS!She also gives you credit for you knowing your body, it's ills and your thoughts.

|  show details
Jul 30th, 2008

Dr. Saunders, a stylish diva, had a problem with my weight. She tried to push diet pills on me. Repeatedly I told her I do not believe in diet pills. So she switched tactics with me. She lied. For three months, the talked to to of "two natually occuring amino acids" which alone were insignificant. However, when taken together weight loss was a side-effect. With her deception, I agreed to take the amino acids. Several months later, I begin to have what felt like land mines going off in my chest. I had 3 such episodes and each time I phoned her and told her. She never asked me to come in for an exam only that I should cut the small orange pill (amino acid) in half. By the 3rd time, the pill was down to an eighth and it was almost impossible to cut in fourths without crumbling and it was ridiculous. I threw the "amino acids" away; shortly thereafter I discovered they were "fen-fen". And, Dr. Saunders had quietly sold her business and vanished. Her behavior bordered on criminal! If anyone knows where she's hiding, please post it!