Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Very good family practicioner show details Very good family practicioner
by Mike on Mar 10th, 2015

I like this lady a lot. Thorough approach, pleasant, non threatening in any way, listens and communicates well. I would recommend her to anyone.

meme27 show details meme27
by mary ingalls on Oct 9th, 2014

Dr Saunders is a wack job I have Cancer ALL SHE WORRIES ABOUT IS YOUR WEGHT ..Very rude cant diagnose whats wrong with you she out for your insurance keeps giving you meds then says bring back to her when paid for them cause she has to write another script ..bedside manner HORRIBLE......

Jan 11th, 2012

Great Doctor - very caring and she LISTENS!She also gives you credit for you knowing your body, it's ills and your thoughts.

Jul 30th, 2008

Dr. Saunders, a stylish diva, had a problem with my weight. She tried to push diet pills on me. Repeatedly I told her I do not believe in diet pills. So she switched tactics with me. She lied. For three months, the talked to to of "two natually occuring amino acids" which alone were insignificant. However, when taken together weight loss was a side-effect. With her deception, I agreed to take the amino acids. Several months later, I begin to have what felt like land mines going off in my chest. I had 3 such episodes and each time I phoned her and told her. She never asked me to come in for an exam only that I should cut the small orange pill (amino acid) in half. By the 3rd time, the pill was down to an eighth and it was almost impossible to cut in fourths without crumbling and it was ridiculous. I threw the "amino acids" away; shortly thereafter I discovered they were "fen-fen". And, Dr. Saunders had quietly sold her business and vanished. Her behavior bordered on criminal! If anyone knows where she's hiding, please post it!