inactive

Dr. Janis Saunders DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Scottsdale, AZ

3.4

March 8th, 2016
Dr. Janis Saunders is the best doctor I have EVER had and I've had many. I have a chronic illness and she is the only doctor I could trust to be honest and fair with me and take the time to treat me as someone special. I looked forward to my appts. at her office. She was always pleasant and kind. Excellent.

May 30th, 2015
horrible Doctor she lies to her patients does not return calls if you need a good prompt doctor keep looking her ethics leave a lot to be desired

March 10th, 2015
Very good family practicioner
I like this lady a lot. Thorough approach, pleasant, non threatening in any way, listens and communicates well. I would recommend her to anyone.

October 9th, 2014
meme27
Dr Saunders is a wack job I have Cancer ALL SHE WORRIES ABOUT IS YOUR WEGHT ..Very rude cant diagnose whats wrong with you she out for your insurance keeps giving you meds then says bring back to her when paid for them cause she has to write another script ..bedside manner HORRIBLE......

January 11th, 2012
Great Doctor - very caring and she LISTENS!She also gives you credit for you knowing your body, it's ills and your thoughts.