Dr. Janis Schaeffer MD, PC Patient Reviews

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

May 29th, 2015
If I could give 0 stars I would. Incredibly rude staff. When they called to confirm the night before they told us to come to the appointment 20 minutes early. We showed up 30 minutes early because we are always prompt and then was made to wait for over an hour with two young children in the waiting room. When we asked what was going on, they were rude and said the doctor was late. Staff were inpatient and short with my 4 year old. Can't believe this is a pediatric office the way they spoke to my son. For the follow up appointment I gave them a courtesy phone call to tell them that I had an emergency and would need to be 15 minutes late. When I got there I was told rudely "I don't know when the dr will be able to see you but you can go back and wait in the exam room." I said if it was going to be long, I would reschedule. She brought me back and the dr came in within 10 minutes. Why be so rude then??! Will never go back there. Only reason we went back the second time is to get a diagnosis because we were already mid testing for my son. WIll be taking the testing to a more patient friendly office.

December 14th, 2011
Don't pay for the nitrous oxide test!!!
We went to this office back in March. We were told we would have to pay $50 for a nitrous oxide test that wasn't covered by the insurance and if the insurance happened to pay it, they would refund us. Well the insurance company paid it, and after many phone calls to the office, they never gave me my money back. Now it is 9 months later, the insurance company inter veined with the issue and told them to return the money to me and the office is still not refunding me!!

October 15th, 2016