A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janis Tupesis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janis Tupesis, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tupesis graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Tupesis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janis Tupesis MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janis Tupesis practice?
- Dr. Janis Tupesis has 1 office location.
- Dr. Janis Tupesis practices Emergency Medicine near Burr Ridge, IL.