A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janita Ardis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janita Ardis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ardis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ardis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janita Ardis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardis graduated from University Of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England.
Dr. Ardis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janita M Ardis MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janita M. Ardis practice?
- Dr. Janita Ardis has 1 office location.
Dr. Janita Ardis practices Psychiatry near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Psychiatrists.