A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janita Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janita Russo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Russo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janita Camille Russo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Janita C. Russo practice?
- Dr. Janita Russo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janita Russo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians and Long Beach Nephrologists.