A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janja Viltuznik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janja Viltuznik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Viltuznik graduated from Univ Edvarda Kardelja V Ljubljani, Med Fak, Ljubljana, Slovenia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Viltuznik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janja N Viltuznik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Janja N. Viltuznik practice?
- Dr. Janja Viltuznik has 1 office location.
Dr. Janja Viltuznik practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians and Orange General Practitioners.