A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janja Viltuznik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janja Viltuznik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viltuznik
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Viltuznik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Viltuznik graduated from Univ Edvarda Kardelja V Ljubljani, Med Fak, Ljubljana, Slovenia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Viltuznik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janja Viltuznik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Janja Viltuznik practice?
- Dr. Janja Viltuznik has 1 office location.
Dr. Janja Viltuznik practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.