A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janka Baiza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janka Baiza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baiza
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baiza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janka Baiza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Baiza graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Baiza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Hialeah Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janka Katancikova Baiza MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janka K. Baiza practice?
- Dr. Janka Baiza has 1 office location.
- Dr. Janka Baiza practices Family Medicine near Doral, FL.