A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janka Baiza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janka Baiza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baiza
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janka Baiza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Baiza graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Baiza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Hialeah Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janka Katancikova Baiza MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janka K. Baiza practice?
- Dr. Janka Baiza has 1 office location.
- Dr. Janka Baiza practices Family Medicine near Doral, FL.