Dr. Janki Amin Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Janki Amin?

Follow thru when asked for specific test.

Posted on July 23rd, 2017

I am 76 yrs old. Haven't had PSA done in at least 10 yrs. Asked for PSA test for prostate for 3 yrs . Guess what no test. My father in-law died from complications of prostate cancer and has now made me feel as if it is imperative to have test. Also I have asked for vitamin analyzes test. Guess what no test,

General Review

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Dr. Amin is very nice and follows up to make sure you get all required care such as flu shots, mammograms, etc. However, she is too quick to prescribe meds instead of trying to get to the bottom of a problem. For instance, for high cholesterol she immediately prescribed a high dosage of statins instead of trying to work with me on changing eating habits. When I had muscle pain and other side effects caused by the statins--like getting close to pre-diabetes, she said it was better to get diabetes than to have a heart attack. Then for muscle pain, she told me to take ibuprofin and motrin, which cause heart attacks! She never took an interest in following up to see why I was feeling so sick all the time; she only follows up on the required items checklist.

Best Doctor I've ever met

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Dr. Amin saw me through a serious case of West Nile Virus and I was convinced I might die. Her compassion, knowledge, & professionalism let me know I was being treated by the best! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Inappropriately Aggressive

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Newly assigned PCP at Kaiser, aggressive from moment she entered room. Asks questions but doesn't wait for answers before drawing conclusions, discounts patient input and health history...her way or the highway. Angry and aggressive woman-would never trust her with my healthcare!

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Posted on January 29th, 2013

I would NOT recommend this Dr to anyone. She can be VERY very unprofessional and cruel. She willfully withheld my pain medication because I refused a unrelated routine test she repeatedly badgered me to take against my will. I went in with a broken bone and she pulled on the area and said I do not believe you that it is broken. I insisted on an xray and it was indeed broken. She would not prescribe pain medication as is absolutely needed for an injury of that severity in order to "punish" me for refusing her demand for an absolutely unnecessary test!!!!!! DO NOT CHOOSE THIS DR

Posted on December 24th, 2011

Very unprofessional in behavior. condescending, vindictive when disagreed with and incompetent to diagnose problems without insistence by patient to perform a diagnostic tests on more than one occasion. Very dissatisfied

THE BEST

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

She was more than my doctor. She became a true friend who really cared!!! Although she could be stearn in her own way, she was the best doctor I ever had and probably the best I will ever have through life. Your loss Mercy Medical Group at Q Street location.

Restored my faith in Doctors

Posted on August 16th, 2010

Dr. Amin is the first doctor that ever make me feel as if I was more than a 15 minute quota patient. If I could stand the Kaiser system I would follow her over there.

Posted on September 8th, 2009

Last year Dr. Amin found a lump in my breast. Unfortunately it turned out to be cancer. Dr. Amin did an excellent job in referring me for further testing. However, It was at the imaging center where information was miscommunicated and I had to wait an extra two weeks for my ultrsound. The not knowing was very stressful for me and my family. Nonetheless the journey we traveled this past year was very challenging. If it hadn't of been for Dr. Amin and her team I don't think I

Posted on November 16th, 2017