Internists, Surgical Specialist
TRI City Orthopedic Clinic
6703 W Rio Grande Ave
Kennewick, WA 99336
509-460-5588
Locations and availability (3)

|  No Communication  |  show details
by Patti Lee on Nov 28th, 2013

Once you get in to see the dr....he is a good listener, he gave me hope about my painful degenerative disk disorder. I closely followed the Doctor's treatment plan which included several "uncomfortable" procedures over the following months. During this treatment period, I needed answers on treatment plans, updated prescription assistance and treatment advice. In doing so, I left several voice mails and had the front office email his nurse. I needed some help but the nurse would not return my calls. This went on for the entire treatment program. Based on his nurse's unresponsiveness, I hoped the Doctor would call me. No such luck! Over the past several months, I have spoke to several people with the same complaint about this Practitioner's office and the lack of communication from his staff. Because of the absolutely terrible post op treatment, I would not trust to have him do any treatments or surgery on me. If one chooses this office for treatment, you will probably be disappointed.

|  Great...  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

I was worried about going to a new doctor as I was very comfortable with Dr Hazel who is amazing. Dr Sahota is EXCELLENT! He listens, spends the time you need to answer questions, and explains VERY well what needs to be done. I would highly recommend him if you are having back problems.

|  took away my pain  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

i had surgery twice on my back at one of the local tri-city hospitals but never got any result. he did a surgery to re-do the old surgeries I just had about 2 years ago and now my pain is gone just 1 week afterward surgery. I have had this pain for over 5 years and thought since the two other surgeries did not help I would have this forever...now my pain is gone and I can now feel my leg again better than I have in years. I wish I had seen him first.

|  Got me to stop smoking  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2011

he made me stop smoking before surgery. i have done great since my neck surgery...NO PAIN and I have not smoked for over 6 months! I used to smoke more than two packs a day since age 14...

|  nice guy  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2010

took good care of me before, during and after my neck surgery. I have done well and would recommend him.

|  Finally better after 5 back surgeries...  |  show details
by back on Mar 4th, 2010

I had 4 back surgeries (not by Dr. Sahota) between 1995 and 2002. I never got better from any of them. I finally gave up on surgery and had a morphine pump put in my back. That helped up until about 18 months ago. I went to see Dr. Sahota when the pump stopped helping and he did not want to do surgery on me becasue I was on too many pain medications. when push came to shove he finally agreeded to operate a few weeks ago and now I am home and doing great. I have not needed my morphine pump turned back on since the surgery!!

|  Finally Better...  |  show details
by ER on Jan 17th, 2010

After sending me to pain clinic for shots over 4 or 5 months he finally operated on me and did a fusion. I am now doing great! Wish he had done the surgery sooner. Nice guy. caring. spends time with you explaining everything ahead of time so you know what to expect--especially before surgery. My recovery was not as long as he said it would be (he told me 6 to 9 months and I was better by 3 weeks compared to how I was before surgery).

|  Fixed my neck  |  show details
by Anne on Oct 8th, 2009

fixed my neck and got rid of pain that i had for over 2 years. i am now 4 months since surgery. very caring and takes the time to go over everything.

|  Nice Dr...  |  show details
by NoMorePainInNeck on Sep 12th, 2009

My mom had surgery on her back by him and is doing great. I went to see him after seeing how nicely he took care of her. He got me better from my neck problem without surgery! Very caring. To the point. Honest. He went over my MRI with me and really explained everything in plain english.

|  Great Job Dr. Rocky!  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2009

Had herniated disc in my neck. He fixed my neck up right. He is a great guy. very caring and patient. Surgery for my neck went smooth and now I am back to work with no issues. Carson is definately farm country but the hospital is nice.