Dr. Janmeet Sahota DO Patient Reviews

4.8

no change

May 22nd, 2017
Team has been awesome!
Dr. Sahota's team is all great, hands on and explains things thoroughly. I don't ever have to question or second guess anything when leaving his office. They are right on top of everything before I even can ask.

May 22nd, 2017
Back surgery
The surgery worked and my pain level is gone. Life is good. Dr. Sahota is great.

May 15th, 2017
Solid surgeon
The Surgery for my back was a success. I am back to my usual self thanks to the good doctor!

May 11th, 2017
Amazing!!
The surgery he performed cured my neck problem. Just excellent work!!!!

October 20th, 2016
Excellent excellent surgeon
My low back surgery went very well. I haven't felt better in almost 20 years. Very good bed side manner. He is always running behind in the office. Good thing is he doesn't rush you and spends time.

March 20th, 2016
Did great job on my surgery
My back feels amazing since my surgery! Very caring surgeon.

November 28th, 2013
No Communication
Once you get in to see the dr....he is a good listener, he gave me hope about my painful degenerative disk disorder. I closely followed the Doctor's treatment plan which included several "uncomfortable" procedures over the following months. During this treatment period, I needed answers on treatment plans, updated prescription assistance and treatment advice. In doing so, I left several voice mails and had the front office email his nurse. I needed some help but the nurse would not return my calls. This went on for the entire treatment program. Based on his nurse's unresponsiveness, I hoped the Doctor would call me. No such luck! Over the past several months, I have spoke to several people with the same complaint about this Practitioner's office and the lack of communication from his staff. Because of the absolutely terrible post op treatment, I would not trust to have him do any treatments or surgery on me. If one chooses this office for treatment, you will probably be disappointed.

March 19th, 2012
Great...
I was worried about going to a new doctor as I was very comfortable with Dr Hazel who is amazing. Dr Sahota is EXCELLENT! He listens, spends the time you need to answer questions, and explains VERY well what needs to be done. I would highly recommend him if you are having back problems.

January 4th, 2012
took away my pain
i had surgery twice on my back at one of the local tri-city hospitals but never got any result. he did a surgery to re-do the old surgeries I just had about 2 years ago and now my pain is gone just 1 week afterward surgery. I have had this pain for over 5 years and thought since the two other surgeries did not help I would have this forever...now my pain is gone and I can now feel my leg again better than I have in years. I wish I had seen him first.

March 25th, 2011
Got me to stop smoking
he made me stop smoking before surgery. i have done great since my neck surgery...NO PAIN and I have not smoked for over 6 months! I used to smoke more than two packs a day since age 14...

April 21st, 2010
nice guy
took good care of me before, during and after my neck surgery. I have done well and would recommend him.

March 4th, 2010
Finally better after 5 back surgeries...
I had 4 back surgeries (not by Dr. Sahota) between 1995 and 2002. I never got better from any of them. I finally gave up on surgery and had a morphine pump put in my back. That helped up until about 18 months ago. I went to see Dr. Sahota when the pump stopped helping and he did not want to do surgery on me becasue I was on too many pain medications. when push came to shove he finally agreeded to operate a few weeks ago and now I am home and doing great. I have not needed my morphine pump turned back on since the surgery!!