Janmeet Sahota D.O. Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2017
An extremely uplifting/lifechanging experience.
My experience with Dr. Sahota has been extremely positive from the very start. His treatment during my time with him including my surgery was amazing! He was very attentive to my every need and any questions I or my wife had he answered with great precision and patience. My back surgery was a great success as I was alleviated from the horrendous pain I was experiencing . He was very compassionate and concerned about my well being including my return to work and my future. I trusted his decision making and I believe he made the most accurate diagnosis possible with a great outcome. I am still in the recuperating process and I know that I will never be 100% however, due to Dr. Sahota's involvement I know that I will be as close to 100% as anyone can expect. Thank you Dr. Sahota.

May 26th, 2017
Pleasant to work with
Was seen right away and treated with care and compassion. Follow-up was carefully managed by Dr Sahota. Excellent team.

May 25th, 2017
Great help with L&I
Very professional and super awesome.

May 22nd, 2017
Team has been awesome!
Dr. Sahota's team is all great, hands on and explains things thoroughly. I don't ever have to question or second guess anything when leaving his office. They are right on top of everything before I even can ask.

May 22nd, 2017
Back surgery
The surgery worked and my pain level is gone. Life is good. Dr. Sahota is great.

May 15th, 2017
Solid surgeon
The Surgery for my back was a success. I am back to my usual self thanks to the good doctor!

May 13th, 2017
Very good and personable doctor. I had an excellent result from my neck surgery with Dr. Sahota!

May 12th, 2017
Amazing!!
The surgery he performed cured my neck problem. Just excellent work!!!!

October 20th, 2016
Excellent excellent surgeon
My low back surgery went very well. I haven't felt better in almost 20 years. Very good bed side manner. He is always running behind in the office. Good thing is he doesn't rush you and spends time.

October 3rd, 2016
Best b

March 20th, 2016
Did great job on my surgery
My back feels amazing since my surgery! Very caring surgeon.

November 28th, 2013
No Communication
Once you get in to see the dr....he is a good listener, he gave me hope about my painful degenerative disk disorder. I closely followed the Doctor's treatment plan which included several "uncomfortable" procedures over the following months. During this treatment period, I needed answers on treatment plans, updated prescription assistance and treatment advice. In doing so, I left several voice mails and had the front office email his nurse. I needed some help but the nurse would not return my calls. This went on for the entire treatment program. Based on his nurse's unresponsiveness, I hoped the Doctor would call me. No such luck! Over the past several months, I have spoke to several people with the same complaint about this Practitioner's office and the lack of communication from his staff. Because of the absolutely terrible post op treatment, I would not trust to have him do any treatments or surgery on me. If one chooses this office for treatment, you will probably be disappointed.