Saved my mother's life! show details Saved my mother's life!
Aug 28th, 2015

Dr. Patel saved my mother's life. He found the problem that other cardiologists and the AZ heart institute missed. My mom had left main artery disease, was seriously blocked and sudden death waiting to happen according to the cardiovascular surgeon. After my mother's triple heart bypass surgery, she switched her care from her former cardiologist to Dr. Patel. If my insurance was accepted by Healthcare partners, he would be my cardiologist as well.

Aug 13th, 2015

Dr. Patel is always prompt, courteous, knowledgeable. He is very straight forward. He takes his time with you explaining things so that you understand. I would highly recommend him!

Thanks Dr. Patel show details Thanks Dr. Patel
Jun 8th, 2015

Dr. Patel has treated since I was diagnosed with a bad aortic valve. Everything he said about the condition before surgery and now after surgery have been accurate. I have been going to him for 5 years he spends as much time as needed with me and answers all my questions in a way that I can understand.

by Edie Ziemelis on Mar 30th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Patel's for a few year and I recommend him highly. He is an exceptional cardiologist. He,along with his staff,are professional and caring. I have never felt rushed or ignored. He answers your questions without making you feel like a moron. Need a great doctor,see Dr. Patel.

by sam colarusso on Mar 25th, 2015

I have been a patient for over 12 years and Dr. Patel has been nothing but a caring and through doctor. He recently read an MRI that was done while in the hospital for a bleeding ulcer and noticed mass on my hip and lacerations on my liver. He immediately that same day made and appointment with the cancer center to have this reviewed (I still am being tested). His monitoring of my records from other doctors has prevented me from not being aware of other health issues. I was in the hospital for 11 days and not one of the attending doctors made mention of this fact. His staff is very professional and shows a personal interest in your well being.

by Sandra Detisch on Mar 14th, 2015

Dr. Patel is an amazing Dr. He saved my father. I am his patient due to family heart history. He is courteous, knowledgeable. He is never in a hurry. He listens to all your concerns even when it isn't a heart issue. His staff is by far the most friendliest group of people. They care and are considerate to your needs. If I could have Dr. Patel as my family Dr. I wouldnt hesitate for a minute.

The best cardiologist in Las Vegas, Nevada show details The best cardiologist in Las Vegas, Nevada
Mar 13th, 2015

Dr. Patel is an exceptional cardiologist; extremely well-versed, and thorough. He's very kind and caring. I trust him with my life, knowing he will not fail me.

by george benton on Mar 13th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr.Patel for about 15 yrs. he has always been very courtesy & right on with his diagnosis. his staff is the best.

Jana show details Jana
by Jana on Mar 22nd, 2010

A True humanitarian, kind, considerate, gentle, interested. He volunteers time to charity work as well as his practice. A very fine Doctor.