Dr. Janmejay Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 15th, 2016
Thing Dr. is very good in my opinion. I would refer anyone with cardio problems to him.

March 10th, 2016
Dr. Patel is an excellent doctor and his staff are absolutely the best!

February 3rd, 2016
The office staff is the friendliest and most knowledge personnel I have ever visited. The Doctor cares about me as a patient and relates in terms that any person can relate to. Honest and forthright and does not rush through just to see another patient but makes sure I understand my medical situation.

August 28th, 2015
Saved my mother's life!
Dr. Patel saved my mother's life. He found the problem that other cardiologists and the AZ heart institute missed. My mom had left main artery disease, was seriously blocked and sudden death waiting to happen according to the cardiovascular surgeon. After my mother's triple heart bypass surgery, she switched her care from her former cardiologist to Dr. Patel. If my insurance was accepted by Healthcare partners, he would be my cardiologist as well.

August 13th, 2015
Dr. Patel is always prompt, courteous, knowledgeable. He is very straight forward. He takes his time with you explaining things so that you understand. I would highly recommend him!

June 8th, 2015
Thanks Dr. Patel
Dr. Patel has treated since I was diagnosed with a bad aortic valve. Everything he said about the condition before surgery and now after surgery have been accurate. I have been going to him for 5 years he spends as much time as needed with me and answers all my questions in a way that I can understand.

March 30th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Patel's for a few year and I recommend him highly. He is an exceptional cardiologist. He,along with his staff,are professional and caring. I have never felt rushed or ignored. He answers your questions without making you feel like a moron. Need a great doctor,see Dr. Patel.

March 25th, 2015
I have been a patient for over 12 years and Dr. Patel has been nothing but a caring and through doctor. He recently read an MRI that was done while in the hospital for a bleeding ulcer and noticed mass on my hip and lacerations on my liver. He immediately that same day made and appointment with the cancer center to have this reviewed (I still am being tested). His monitoring of my records from other doctors has prevented me from not being aware of other health issues. I was in the hospital for 11 days and not one of the attending doctors made mention of this fact. His staff is very professional and shows a personal interest in your well being.

March 14th, 2015
Dr. Patel is an amazing Dr. He saved my father. I am his patient due to family heart history. He is courteous, knowledgeable. He is never in a hurry. He listens to all your concerns even when it isn't a heart issue. His staff is by far the most friendliest group of people. They care and are considerate to your needs. If I could have Dr. Patel as my family Dr. I wouldnt hesitate for a minute.

March 13th, 2015
The best cardiologist in Las Vegas, Nevada
Dr. Patel is an exceptional cardiologist; extremely well-versed, and thorough. He's very kind and caring. I trust him with my life, knowing he will not fail me.

March 13th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr.Patel for about 15 yrs. he has always been very courtesy & right on with his diagnosis. his staff is the best.

March 22nd, 2010
Jana
A True humanitarian, kind, considerate, gentle, interested. He volunteers time to charity work as well as his practice. A very fine Doctor.