A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jann Holwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jann Holwick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jann Holwick, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holwick graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jann Leigh Holwick MD is a female Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jann L. Holwick practice?
- Dr. Jann Holwick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jann Holwick practices Surgery near Blacksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Low Moor, VA.
See Blacksburg Surgeons.