A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jann Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jann Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jann Johnson MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jann Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jann Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jann Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near San Rafael, CA.
See San Rafael Internists and San Rafael Critical Care Practitioners.