A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janna Cataldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janna Cataldo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janna Cataldo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cataldo graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Cataldo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janna Lee Cataldo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janna L. Cataldo practice?
- Dr. Janna Cataldo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janna Cataldo practices Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians.