Learn more about Dr. Janna Flint Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janna Flint Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flint Wilson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Flint Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janna Flint Wilson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Delayed Puberty
- Precocious Puberty
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Flint Wilson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Flint Wilson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janna Kirsten Flint Wilson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Janna K. Flint Wilson practice?
- Dr. Janna Flint Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Janna Flint Wilson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Pediatricians and Lafayette Endocrinologists.