A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janna Flint Wilson :
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janna Flint Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janna Flint Wilson , MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Delayed Puberty
- Precocious Puberty
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Flint Wilson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Flint Wilson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janna Kirsten Flint Wilson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Janna K. Flint Wilson practice?
- Dr. Janna Flint Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Janna Flint Wilson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Pediatricians and Lafayette Pediatric Specialists.