A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janna Friedly, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedly graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Friedly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janna Friedly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janna L. Friedly practice?
Dr. Janna Friedly practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shana Friedly, Dr. Shauna Friedly, Dr. Shawna Friedly, Dr. Shawnda Friedly, Dr. Sheena Friedly, Dr. Shena Friedly