A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janna Friedly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedly
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Friedly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janna Friedly, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedly graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Friedly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janna Lee Friedly MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Janna L. Friedly practice?
- Dr. Janna Friedly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janna Friedly practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Physiatrists.