A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janna Friedly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janna Friedly, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedly graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Friedly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janna Lee Friedly MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Janna L. Friedly practice?
- Dr. Janna Friedly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janna Friedly practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Physiatrists.