A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janna Journeycake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janna Journeycake, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Journeycake graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Journeycake has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Journeycake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janna M. Journeycake practice?
Dr. Janna Journeycake practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Hematologists.