A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janna Oganessian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janna Oganessian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janna Oganessian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oganessian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oganessian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oganessian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janna Oganessian practice?
Dr. Janna Oganessian practices Internal Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists.