A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janna Oganessian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janna Oganessian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janna Oganessian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oganessian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oganessian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janna Oganessian MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janna Oganessian practice?
- Dr. Janna Oganessian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janna Oganessian practices Internal Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists.