Internists

13739 Riverside Dr
Ste B
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
818-385-0001
Locations and availability (2)

|  Incredible!  |  show details
by Sara G. on Jun 23rd, 2013

Dr. Oganessian is one of the finest doctors out there! I have been going to her for years with all of my health related issues and she never fails to give me a sense of reassurance! I leave her office each time feeling better than when I walked in. I don't know of the people who have left negative reviews but I can't help but doubt their validity. I have recommended everyone I know to Dr. Oganessian and everyone has come back praising me for the referral. She has immense knowledge and is just the sweetest and most compassionate person ever. She truly cares for the well being of her patients and will spend as much time with you as possible to answer all of your questions and concerns. Her staff is equally nice and they always greet me with a smile. With my conditions, I have been to many physicians and none measure up to Dr. Oganessian. She is truly an incredible doctor and a genuine person. Definitely recommend her to EVERYONE!

|  safe here  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2012

I have had a lot of health problems and scares over the past year and they have been there for me 125%. Dr. Oganessian really cares and I always feel safe in her hands. Her assistant Nicka is the perfect compliment. She puts me at ease and keeps everything running so smoothly. All I have to do is show up.

|  Amazing!  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2011

Dr. Oganessian is by far one of the finest doctors I have ever come across. She tries her hardest to accept even walk in's with her tight and busy schedule because she truly cares about a persons well being. She is compassionate and attentive and above all she is knowledgeable. She has answered any question I have presented with thoroughness and accurateness. No one can doubt her professional manner and her intelligence. Staff is also very friendly. Overall, a very nice office, friendly staff, and a doctor that is truly one of a kind. I recommend to everyone!

|  If you want to be healthy, do not go to this doctor  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2011

A completely incompetent doctor in taking care of patients with diabetes and its complications, even though her advertisement says she treats diabetes. If she does not know the answer to a patient's questions, she goes on the internet on her phone during the visit. I can go on the internet myself and not have to waste time going to the doctor.

|  Dr. Oganessian is a SAINT!  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2011

I have never in my life met a doctor quite like Dr. Oganessian. I would write an entire book about her but I am limited of space. She is incredible. She is caring. She is immensely knowledgeable and she makes everyone feel their absolute best while visiting her. medical visits aren't fun for any of us but i actually enjoy visiting Dr. Oganessian because she is simple such a pleasant woman. i recommend her to absolutely everyone. There are only a handful of good doctors left in this world and she is one of them, if not the only one.

Mar 28th, 2011

Excellent. The staff are friendly & nice.

Jun 29th, 2010

Janna Oganessian is a wonderful doctor. She is honest, compassionate and very knowledgeable. I am super glad I found her!

Jul 20th, 2009

Janna Oganessian is a very professional physician. Her empathy and attention is very enjoyable. i would definitely recommend her to EVERYONE!