A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janna Osorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janna Osorio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osorio graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Osorio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janna Ropohl Osorio MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janna R. Osorio practice?
- Dr. Janna Osorio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janna Osorio practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.