Dr. Janna Zipp MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2017
Dr Zipp is the best
I love Dr Zipp. She is very down to earth and really cares. I had a question that was more of a specialist type of question and she did some investigating and even called me back with some additional information. She takes her time and you can ask her anything. The nurses have been great too. I love that when my child is sick I can call and speak with a nurse first before having to visit the dr and always shell out money (because my insurance company makes me pay for everything up to my deductible.) I highly recommend Dr Zipp and the other doctors at this doctor office. My son has been going there for 4 years and seen almost everyone and they all give excellent care.

September 17th, 2013
NIGHTMARE DR OFFICE!!!!
The staff is rude and ignorant....i was there for an appointment with four young kids and was waiting for almost 2 hours for my sick kid to see a dr. I had to walk out without my child being seen because my kids could not handle being couped up in boring room for 2 hours. The worse doctors office i have ever been to. I will never go back and do not recommend anyone to go here! They are prejudice to skinny young beautiful people and are extreamly jealous!

February 18th, 2017