A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jannah Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jannah Thompson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jannah Thompson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Thompson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jannah Hilary Thompson MD is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jannah H. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Jannah Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jannah Thompson practices Urology near Greenville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Wyoming, MI.
See Greenville Urologists.