A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janneth Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janneth Romero, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Romero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janneth Y Romero MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Janneth Y. Romero practice?
- Dr. Janneth Romero has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janneth Romero practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.