A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janneth Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romero
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Romero Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janneth Romero, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Romero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janneth Y Romero MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Janneth Y. Romero practice?
- Dr. Janneth Romero has 1 office location.
Dr. Janneth Romero practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.