A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jannette Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jannette Collins, FCCP, M.Ed, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Female Infertility
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Collins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Cincinnati
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jannette Collins FCCP, M.Ed, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jannette Collins practice?
- Dr. Jannette Collins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jannette Collins practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Radiologists.