A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jannette Klepek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jannette Klepek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klepek
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klepek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jannette Klepek, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Klepek graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klepek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Loyola University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jannette Marie Klepek DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jannette M. Klepek practice?
- Dr. Jannette Klepek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jannette Klepek practices Family Medicine near Hickory Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Hickory Hills Family Physicians.