A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jannice Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaron
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aaron Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jannice Aaron, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aaron has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jannice Owens Aaron MD is a female Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jannice O. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Jannice Aaron has 15 office locations.
Dr. Jannice Aaron practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near La Grange, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Tell City, IN and Shelbyville, KY.
See La Grange Radiologists.