A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jannie Barkhuizen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jannie Barkhuizen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jannie Barkhuizen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkhuizen graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Barkhuizen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Eastside Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jannie Kritzinger Barkhuizen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jannie K. Barkhuizen practice?
- Dr. Jannie Barkhuizen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jannie Barkhuizen practices Emergency Medicine near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Thomaston, GA.
See Snellville Emergency Physicians.