A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jannifer Stromberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jannifer Stromberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jannifer Stromberg, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stromberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stromberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stromberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jannifer S. Stromberg practice?
Dr. Jannifer Stromberg practices Radiation Oncology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Oncologists.