A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jannifer Stromberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jannifer Stromberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jannifer Stromberg, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stromberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stromberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jannifer S Stromberg MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jannifer S. Stromberg practice?
- Dr. Jannifer Stromberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jannifer Stromberg practices Radiation Oncology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Radiologists.