A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jano Janoyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jano Janoyan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Janoyan graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Janoyan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Ut Medical Center
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jano John Janoyan DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jano J. Janoyan practice?
- Dr. Jano Janoyan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jano Janoyan practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Seymour, TN and Sevierville, TN.
See Knoxville Hospitalists and Knoxville Internists.