A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janos Taller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janos Taller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janos Taller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Taller graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Taller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Palomar Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janos Taller practice?
Dr. Janos Taller practices Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.