A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janos Taller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janos Taller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janos Taller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Taller graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Taller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Palomar Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janos Taller MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janos Taller practice?
- Dr. Janos Taller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janos Taller practices Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.