A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janos Taller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janos Taller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janos Taller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Taller graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Taller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Palomar Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janos Taller MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janos Taller practice?
- Dr. Janos Taller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janos Taller practices Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.