A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janos Zahajszky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zahajszky
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zahajszky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janos Zahajszky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahajszky graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Zahajszky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janos Zahajszky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janos Zahajszky practice?
- Dr. Janos Zahajszky has 1 office location.
Dr. Janos Zahajszky practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.