inactive

Januario E Castro MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 4th, 2015
New to area and finding new go to-s is a challenge. He was a Good find!

May 27th, 2011
Dr.Castro is a very caring doctor, he dedicated a long time looking at my lab results and discussing with me different treatment options!. His staff is also very caring and nice!. Although I had to wait to get an appointment with him, I think it was worth. I highly recommend him!

February 11th, 2011
Waiting for second best
Moore Cancer Center is BIG. The waiting rooms are comfortable, thank God!Because of Dr. Castro's schedule and seeing patients only one day per week results in a very difficult time getting an appointment. I am thinking that 'second best' is not worth the aggravation.To top it all off, it seems ages before I can get a copu of my lab results.

December 24th, 2010
I admire Dr. Castro for his expertise and dedication to being among the best in his field for treating T-CELL lymphoma. He is UNLIKE most doctors who care only about their reputations and will only treat patients that they think will have successful outcomes. His team provided outstanding care to my mom.

August 25th, 2009
Dr. Castro specializes in one type of leukemia, sees patients in clinic only one day a week, due to research and medical school teaching responsibilities. But he is very warm and caring, will spend whatever time you need with him, and he is an expert in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL).