Dr. Januariusz Styperek MD Patient Reviews

3.2

December 22nd, 2016
SMART
Dr. Styperek has been my father's doctor for around 30+ yrs. He is a very good Dr. and you do get to see him often. He is always checking on his patients during rounds and he is very good with my father. My dad has an afib heart and has been treated by Dr. Styperek as I said for a long time. My father has always had a lot of respect for him, and when my father almost died and bled out after a horrible fall when his blood got too thin, Dr. Styperek worked through the night to save his life. Now my father has pneumonia, and once again he is doing everything to help & save him. He is always accessible even on his cell. He is a clinical serious man, but has a smile that lights up the room. You have to make him smile. He took the time to talk to me everyday about my father's condition last spring. I sometimes want to be the doctor and he told me so once, rightfully so. I would highly recommend him and the only thing I would say as with any doctor, only take meds you really need. Doctors have to prescribe what the going drug is for your problem, it's up to us to research what we are taking and the side effects to determine if the benefit outweighs the risks as with all drugs. Be your own advocate. He is a great doctor who I believe really cares!

July 26th, 2015
Arrogant, nasty....he was my husband's Dr for a very brief time. I was unimpressed and turned off. Further more, while he may think he's the smartest guy in the room, I thought he was nothing but a bloviating jerk! Ugh!!

December 15th, 2011
Going the extra mile
Practicing total patient care, Dr. Styperek carries over his care seamlessly from the hospitalization over to the clinic, where he continues to follow-up on my grandmother. You always get to see him.