A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. January Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. January Fields is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. January Fields, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Fields has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hays Medical Center
- Kansas City VA Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital of Kansas City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fields accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans