A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. January Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. January Fields is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fields
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fields Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. January Fields, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Fields has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hays Medical Center
- Kansas City VA Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. January E Fields MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. January E. Fields practice?
- Dr. January Fields has 1 office location.
Dr. January Fields practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hays, KS.
See Hays Internists, Hays Hematologists, and Hays Oncologists.