A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. January Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. January Fields is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. January Fields, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Fields has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hays Medical Center
- Kansas City VA Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. January E Fields MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. January E. Fields practice?
- Dr. January Fields has 1 office location.
Dr. January Fields practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hays, KS.
See Hays Internists, Hays Hematologists, and Hays Oncologists.