A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janus Kulpa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janus Kulpa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janus Kulpa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulpa graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kulpa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Biloxi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janus J Kulpa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janus J. Kulpa practice?
- Dr. Janus Kulpa has 1 office location.
Dr. Janus Kulpa practices Family Medicine near Ocean Springs, MS.
See Ocean Springs Primary Care Doctors.