General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Internist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Caring Doctor and Staff show details Caring Doctor and Staff
by Moses G on May 8th, 2016

I was beyond impressed with my experience at Dr. Dudek’s office. My first contact was with his front desk staff, who were very friendly and explained everything and I was completely blown away by how helpful and kind they all were. As for the appointment with Dr. Dudek, my appointment ran on time, and Dr. Dudek was really knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment! If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring and explain your condition and possible solutions, then Dr. Dudek is someone you should consider visiting.” I would highly recommend this medical group!

great doc show details great doc
by Brian d somerville on Sep 17th, 2015

I wish he was back at Weiss he took time with you and knew what was going on with you he was fantasic

by Ray Miller on Jun 2nd, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. J. Dudek and went with him when he went from Weiss Hospital to Northwestern Hospital.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by R Miller on Mar 24th, 2014

Dr. J. Dudek has been my doctor for over 6 years and I'm very satisfied with him. He takes the time to listen to my problems and questions and I've had a couple of emergencies, he was able to see me right away.

Patient of Dr. Dudek's for over 10Years show details Patient of Dr. Dudek's for over 10Years
Jul 19th, 2011

This is one of the most professional doctors you will ever have the pleasure of coming across. He is super intelligent, very friendly and knowledgeable. He follows up on his patients even when you dont come in for a vist. He called me at home one night just to find out how I was doing. This is one great doctor!

Dec 20th, 2010

Wonderful doctor!

Dead-beat Dr, show details Dead-beat Dr,
by Anonymous on Jul 5th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

My mother was a patient of Mr. Dudek (refused to call him a doctor) at Weiss Memorial Hospital, Chicago IL. He was the most inattentive, poor excuse ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com