Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janusz Kornicki
Dr. Janusz Kornicki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clark, NJ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kornicki is affiliated with Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center, JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute and Rwjuh at Rahway. He speaks English.
Dr. Janusz Kornicki has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Janusz Kornicki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clark, NJ.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. August Salvatore
Clark, NJ 0.01 mi30
Dr. Peter Barry
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Clark, NJ 0.01 mi18