A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janusz Langiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janusz Langiewicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langiewicz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Langiewicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janusz Langiewicz, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Langiewicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Langiewicz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janusz Langiewicz FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Janusz Langiewicz practice?
- Dr. Janusz Langiewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Janusz Langiewicz practices Allergy & Immunology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Allergists.