A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janusz Langiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janusz Langiewicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langiewicz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Langiewicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janusz Langiewicz, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Langiewicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Langiewicz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janusz Langiewicz FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Janusz Langiewicz practice?
- Dr. Janusz Langiewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Janusz Langiewicz practices Allergy & Immunology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Allergists.