Learn more about Dr. Janusz Langiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janusz Langiewicz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janusz Langiewicz, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Langiewicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok.
Dr. Langiewicz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langiewicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janusz Langiewicz practice?
Dr. Janusz Langiewicz practices Allergy & Immunology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: South Barrington, IL.
See Chicago Allergists.