A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janusz Rudnicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janusz Rudnicki, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janusz Rudnicki, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudnicki graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rudnicki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Danbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janusz Emil Rudnicki MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janusz E. Rudnicki practice?
- Dr. Janusz Rudnicki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janusz Rudnicki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY.
See Carmel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.