A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Januszi Sawicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Januszi Sawicki, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawicki graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Sawicki has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Januszi Sawicki MD is a male Pathologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Januszi Sawicki practice?
- Dr. Januszi Sawicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Januszi Sawicki practices Anatomic Pathology near Syosset, NY.
See Syosset Pathologists.