A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jany Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jany Sanchez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jany Sanchez, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Sanchez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jany Sanchez MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jany Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Jany Sanchez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jany Sanchez practices Dermatology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL.
See Miami Dermatologists.