A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Japa Volchok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Lower Extremity Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Volchok graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Volchok has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presentation Manor
- Northwood Rehab & Nursing
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Japa Abram Volchok DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Japa A. Volchok practice?
- Dr. Japa Volchok has 1 office location.
Dr. Japa Volchok practices Surgery near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Surgeons.