A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarad Fingerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jarad Fingerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fingerman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fingerman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jarad S Fingerman DO is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jarad S. Fingerman practice?
- Dr. Jarad Fingerman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jarad Fingerman practices Surgery and Urology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons and Trenton Urologists.