A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarad Fingerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jarad Fingerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fingerman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fingerman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jarad Scott Fingerman DO is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jarad S. Fingerman practice?
- Dr. Jarad Fingerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jarad Fingerman practices Surgery and Urology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Surgeons and Lawrence Township Urologists.