Rude staff show details Rude staff
Nov 20th, 2015

His front end staff is extremely rude. Sonya in particular. I unfortunately arrived 15 minutes late for a procedure. I took the day off and she rudely brushed me off despite an EMPTY waiting room. She was extremely rude to not only me but he 1 other patient that arrived. I would NEVER go to a practice that treated their patients without empathy or flexibility.

Doctor's Response

Out of respect for patients who arrive on time we were not able to accommodate this patient as the schedule for the day was completely full. Our staff takes great pride in treating patients with respect and often receives compliments for being extremely courteous. Unfortunately this situation was perceived by the patient as rude but the staff was in no way rude as the answer the patient received was not what he wanted to hear.

Mar 2nd, 2015

He was respectful and very helpful.

Dec 11th, 2014

Polite, respectful, easy to talk to, kind, helpful. Great visit!

gave me my life back show details gave me my life back
by T. Smith on Dec 15th, 2008

It has been one year tomorrow since Dr. Jarad Fingerman performed a suburethral sling operation and I cannot be more grateful. A simple minimally invasive surgery taking less than 60 minutes gave me back my life. I would highly recomment Dr. Fingerman and this surgery to anyone with stress incontinence. THANK YOU DR. FINGERMAN!!!

> > > > Patient Reviews