A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Hossack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Hossack is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hossack graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hossack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Blaine Hossack MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jared B. Hossack practice?
- Dr. Jared Hossack has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jared Hossack practices Gastroenterology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Middletown, DE.
See Newark Gastroenterologists.