A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Berkowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berkowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared J Berkowitz MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jared J. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Jared Berkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jared Berkowitz practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pediatricians.