Internist, Pediatrician

Apr 14th, 2016

Dr Berkowitz is skilled, attentive, and dedicated to his patients. He is my 91 year old father's primary care doctor, and we both have the utmost faith in him. Dr Berkowitz successfully treated several significant health challenges and illnesses and now my father is thriving. Thank you Dr. Berkowitz for your care and support.

by R. Tindell on Jan 26th, 2016

Great Doctor who genuinely cares

Wonderful!! show details Wonderful!!
by Jane on Jan 16th, 2016

Very patient doctor who took the time to listen to my complaints and didn't make me feel rushed. Also sees kids as he is a pediatrician!

Best Doc in my book show details Best Doc in my book
by Robert T. on Nov 16th, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had and it's obvious he cares about his patients.

Superstar Doctor show details Superstar Doctor
by Tommy D on Oct 22nd, 2015

Best Dr I ever had.

by steve pierce on Sep 13th, 2015

Dr berkowitz is very kind and knowlegeable and caring

Mar 13th, 2015

Amazing doctor. Great listener and really cares about his patients

long time patient and highly recommends saguaro to anyone! show details long time patient and highly recommends saguaro to anyone!
by H Incognito :) on Jul 27th, 2014

The dr is awesome, listened to my concerns, very patient. I have been a patient here for years (first time seeing him) and I would defiantly come back and see him, Koryn, or Rada any day. Their assistants have always been great. With Robyn, I get my test results as soon as they are in sometimes even the same day. Everyone is very professional and truly caring. I'm always seen asap and even offered same day appointments. I also like how the lab is on site and radiology is right next door if needed. I've also taken advantage of the weekend hours and even the evening availablities with my little ones, since they typically get sick at during "off hours"! My only negative is the front office, they sometimes seem disorganized. I'm also not liking the recent remodel, its confusing to know what station to go to and its hard to tell when they are calling you where its coming from

by Staci Fischer on Jul 22nd, 2014

GREAT DOCTOR!!! Dr. Berkowitz is great with my kids and very understanding. My daughter has had astma and allergies for years and he has gotten them under control now. His medical assistant is great aslo over the whole visit was the best I have had.